Thank you for your interest in watching Risk Parity: A Primer. With this 30-minute video seminar, we hope to arm thoughtful Advisors, Consultants, and CIOs with a compelling case to commit greater resources to Risk Parity strategies, with the goal of improving long-term portfolio outcomes.
Traditional portfolios come in a variety of shapes and sizes, though the most common may be the domestic 60/40 stock/bond allocation. Surprisingly, while this portfolio might appear diversified, on average it derives up to 90% of its risk from stocks.
That is not what diversification looks like.
Enter Risk Parity, an asset allocation method specifically designed to maximize diversification benefits. In this video, we cover:
- Why people thirst for market "narratives," why they're virtually useless, and what type of information is actually valuable.
- Why the 60/40 portfolio’s performance since 1982 is a mirage, and unlikely to continue.
- Why economic regimes matter, and how you might allocate assets to thrive regardless of regime changes.
- The pitfalls of conflating capital and risk allocations, and how investors could benefit from targeting risk and letting return happen (rather than the other way around).
- The next frontier for Risk Parity: How dynamic adjustment and factor overlays add additional value.
Simply fill out the form to the right to watch immediately. Thank you for your time and interest.